HobbyKings.com - Only the Elite
FAQ Search Staff Members Groups Register Login to check PMs
Rules Login/Out Store
Twitter Facebook YouTube
IP Autos at Softball Game & Contenders Box

Post new topic   Reply to topic       HobbyKings.com Forum Index -> Football -> Hobby Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Juan Dixon Collector

Topics: 1281
Feedback Score: 23

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 11:37 am    Post subject: IP Autos at Softball Game & Contenders Box Reply with quote

So last month a local team in the Cal Ripken Sr. League (think Cape Cod League type) held a Celebrity Softball Game featuring Redskins vs. local media. It was a great time and I plan to continue going as long as they hold it with hopes of playing in it on the media side next year (wishful thinking). Anyways after the game fans could go on the field and get autos and take pics with the players. I got a picture with Angela Rypien since I had gotten her auto a few weeks before. Also ended up with autos of Lorenzo Alexander (hate seeing him go to the Cardinals), Ryan Kerrigan, and Antwan Randle-El. Other players who participated were Chris Cooley, Kai Forbath, Kendric Golston, and some other Skins that I forget. Below you'll see the autos on the program

A rare Cooley card for me since someone has shot his 1/1s and the like up

^ JSY # 47/55

Ended up finally nabbing this single on ebay. Amazing looking set

^ /20

And got a box of it for my birthday hoping to pull one...no such luck but did get extra autographs and lucked out on the parallel

^ on-card variation

Main hit...lowest had sold for like $20 BIN but most have sold for $40-100

^ /99
SlangNRox
VERIFIED TRADER

Topics: 103
Feedback Score: 21

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Cooley. I saw him break his ankle at a game a few years ago against the Eagles
Post new topic   Reply to topic       HobbyKings.com Forum Index -> Football -> Hobby Talk All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: