HobbyKings.com - Only the Elite
FAQ Search Staff Members Groups Register Login to check PMs
Rules Login/Out Store
Twitter Facebook YouTube Blog
Football Mail (HK Generosity At Its Finest) & 8x10s

Post new topic   Reply to topic       HobbyKings.com Forum Index -> Football -> Hobby Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Juan Dixon Collector

Topics: 1281
Feedback Score: 23

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:09 am    Post subject: Football Mail (HK Generosity At Its Finest) & 8x10s Reply with quote

Mail
Panini Redemption

^ 10/10

^ /50

^ /50

Cooley

^ Jsy # 47/150

^ Jsy #47/99...from burbank

Had no idea that Lorenzo Alexander cards were now being made so...

^ 1/1

8X10s bought at the Show

^ Josh Wilson Inscribed Cowboys Suck!

^ Rob Jackson Inscribed "Game Over"

and one last Cooley. Crazy story about this...things were going rough for me earlier this year and a member contacted me saying they had something they thought I may like. A week later they contacted me to see if I had gotten it and I said I hadn't. Turns out their post office had lost it (in the span of about three weeks I had 2 packages never leave their facility and one get "delivered" to my mailbox yet I never got it). Anyways out of the blue, just over a week ago, the lost package arrives. I open it and see this Cooley auto and on the back 87/100. Sweet another Cooley I don't think that I have. Sent the member, who requested to remain anonymous, a text thanking him and he said notice anything special about it? Honestly I didn't. I was on the phone with DirecTV trying to get my new box set up and was like what's so special about 87/100? It then dawned on me as I got a text back saying "how many cards are in the holder?" Ummm one? "check" he says. So while I'm waiting for the lady on the other end to do her part I slide the card out as I examined the front again and it hit me....WOW...This is another reason as to why HK is the best community.

The front of teasing card

^ 87/100

and the real card

Depitydog
SUPER MODERATOR

Topics: 145
Feedback Score: 28

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crazy nice. i probly woulda let ya go on thinking it was /100 till ya slid it out a month later and caught on Smile

There's a thin line between your wit and your whining...
Post new topic   Reply to topic       HobbyKings.com Forum Index -> Football -> Hobby Talk All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: