HobbyKings.com - Only the Elite
FAQ Search Staff Members Groups Register Login to check PMs
Rules Login/Out Store
Twitter Facebook YouTube
Recent Mail, Trades and the Pull of my Life!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic       HobbyKings.com Forum Index -> Hockey -> Hobby Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thecooker24
MUST SEND FIRST ON ALL TRANSACTIONS

Topics: 24
Feedback Score: 3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Recent Mail, Trades and the Pull of my Life!!! Reply with quote

Well over the last few weeks I have done some buying, trading, and random pack busting. Havent made much progress on the Anson Carter collection latley but I have had one major addition to it (sort of). Here we go....

Grabed these singles form Mainlyhockey. Got some great deals from Jeff as these cards were too cheep to pass up Smile Even some Canucke in this lot for my Canucks PC.

Got the Kariya MVP jsy and the Hull/Doal SPGU from Clay Aitken in a tread. The Williams power marks was a redemption I got from UD. Redemed it when Powerplay first debuted Sad Littly did I know but the Alex Vincent here is actually a Canucks prospect! I snaged it on ebay for a song and really did not know who he was. I more or less bid on it as it was cheep and gold /10 and 3 colours.

Randy (Orca in the C) was nice enough to send me this nice little AC show stamped /10 for the PC. Thanks Randy!

Ive been looking for gemography autos of AC for a while. unfortunatly when BD came out I did not jump on them fast enough and now am scrambling to find them. I was finally glad to find a gold one /10. However I don't really say I own one yet as it is on redemption haha. I can't wait till it comes though Smile

Now comes the pull of my life Smile I have not been buying alot of un-opened product lately and have been mainly tradind and buying singles. Well i was in the shop today but just to get some top loaders and pages etc.. Well I decided heck I'll get 2 packs of Fleet HP. When the owner said grab your packs I put my hand in and pulled out 3 by accident. I thought woops an dwas just about to put one back. Suddenly I had a change of heart and decided heck, may as well take 3. Even though I really didn't want 3. I have just heard so many horror stories on the boards about the pack someone put back and ended up containing some huge pulls. Well I am glad I kept it cause it yielded this:

HP Prized Prospects Crosby Dual Patch/auto! The Red Hot version to boot limited to only 50 made. I was almost in shock as I realized I had almost put that back in the box haha. I actually fely ill to the point I felt a gag reflex for about 10 secconds lol. Needless to say I was extreemly happy as this is most definitly the best pull I have ever had! Not sure if I am gona move it or keep it. Im torn Sad

Any comments are welcome Smile
Cheers

My Trade Page
The-K-man
MUST SEND FIRST, IF SELLING

Topics: 122
Feedback Score: 9

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd move it. Its nice really nice but i wouldnt consider it a real rookie but it will sell. One reason not to keep it because its photoshoot

Topics: 23
Feedback Score: 2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That kicks donkey!!!!!1

Good on for not putting that last card back.

Sell sell sell! Use the cash to pick up more Carters.

Congrats.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
OttSens19
BANNED

Topics: 13
Feedback Score: 6

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

check the back and make sure its a photoshoot, some of the crosbys have been game used !!!!!
thecooker24

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OttSens19 wrote:
check the back and make sure its a photoshoot, some of the crosbys have been game used !!!!!
Unfortunatly it is indeed photo shoot. however I have figgured out the swatch is part of the penguins finger on the emblem. Thanks for the props guys Smile

My Trade Page
Tatay Farlo

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, such a sweet pull and great looking swatch. Why couldn't I have that luck this past weekend. Congrats again buddy.
thecooker24

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BaljitGill wrote:
Man, such a sweet pull and great looking swatch. Why couldn't I have that luck this past weekend. Congrats again buddy.
Thanks Bal Smile I have a feeling you will have mojo at mojo's (table) for "the cup" at the next Bonsor if you decide to grab a tin! Id love to watch if you do one there Smile

My Trade Page
Post new topic   Reply to topic       HobbyKings.com Forum Index -> Hockey -> Hobby Talk All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: