HobbyKings.com - Only the Elite
FAQ Search Staff Members Groups Register Login to check PMs
Rules Login/Out Store
Twitter Facebook YouTube
Do I Keep my Zherdevs or switch player???

Post new topic   Reply to topic       HobbyKings.com Forum Index -> Hockey -> Hobby Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zherdev_13
MUST SEND FIRST ON ALL TRANSACTIONS

Topics: 19
Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Do I Keep my Zherdevs or switch player??? Reply with quote

I've been collecting Nikolai Zherdev ever since he was first drafted in the NHL and now have about 150 of his cards. Few days ago he announced that he had signed a contract with a Russian team and that if he does not sign with Columbus by October 5th, he will stay in Russia.

Now do I take the chance and keep collecting or do I sell my collection and switch player(Either Wolski,Frolov,Getzlaf or Malkin).

I cant come up with a descion I have so many of his cards and I find hes such a great player with huge potential but I do not want to collect a player playing in Russia plus his cards will probably decrease in value just like they did with that Dmitri Bykov.

Dont know what to do....Opinions???
The-K-man
MUST SEND FIRST, IF SELLING

Topics: 122
Feedback Score: 9

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldnt sell your collection its the offseason wont get as much as you should but if he doesnt sign your screwed. If picking a player i would say Getzlaf not Wolski to many people like him but i have 3 Wolskis on ebay if your intrested i can sell offline http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbuyerofpatchcardsonly
MUST SEND FIRST ON ALL TRANSACTIONS

Topics: 19
Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Wolski's....ya I was probably going to pick Getzlaf since his cards sell for cheap and I think he'll become a 100 point player on day. Malkin was interesting but since in pittsburgh all his cards will be with Crosby and that a budget not many can afford. I collect Wolski now on the side, I have about 5-10 of his small rc's and if I do sell it will mostly be Wolski or Getzlaf or maybe even both, there very cheap now for some reason.
The-K-man
MUST SEND FIRST, IF SELLING

Topics: 122
Feedback Score: 9

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well are you intrested in the Wolskis I kinda need too sell for my whitewhale. Also if not I have 2 Powerplays Victory or MVP and Stars in the Making for sale.
VERIFIED TRADER

Topics: 86
Feedback Score: 10

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

even if zherdev goes to russia(i think its a bluff), he will be back soon. I, like u, have many zherdevs and still think he has S.S, poetential
Post new topic   Reply to topic       HobbyKings.com Forum Index -> Hockey -> Hobby Talk All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: