HobbyKings.com - Only the Elite
FAQ Search Staff Members Groups Register Login to check PMs
Rules Login/Out Store
Twitter Facebook YouTube Blog
70 wins!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic       HobbyKings.com Forum Index -> Baseball -> League Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hockeytown
MUST SEND FIRST ON ALL TRANSACTIONS

Topics: 103
Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject: 70 wins!!! Reply with quote

Ok I already know my team won't win the world series. I am not even sold they will make the play offs but the run they have been on this year has been a lot of fun. I have noticed so many more Tigers hats on people's heads, shirts, jersey's you name it....I've also noticed for example tonight there was a public viewing of madagascar at a area football field free to the public tonight in which I heard one guy asking the score of the game...this is something I would have not heard in the past. The post is simply to note one of the biggest surprise teams in baseball this year...I don't think anyone expected them to be out on top and specially to be the first team to 70 wins....It has been a great season no matter how it ends...I have no expectations for them so even if they won 11 more games from now till the end of the season it will have been a good season over all....
Tatay Farlo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tigers are playing awesome. Definitely should be interesting in the post season. I heard a rumor they were going to get Soriano for the playoff push and trade Maybin. Any life to this rumor or purely a rumor?
hockeytown
MUST SEND FIRST ON ALL TRANSACTIONS

Topics: 103

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I have heard here and not a lot about it is DC wants Maybin and Sanchez for Soriano and I have also heard possibly Zumaya as well...I really don't know if all three or two of the three...pretty steep no matter what...alfonso is a great player but considering detroit has had problems developing players in recent years it is great to see some come through the system like granderson, verlander, zumaya, and rodney..humberto sanchez is suppose to have some real nasty stuff as well...it been pretty quiet here though the past few days though...
Post new topic   Reply to topic       HobbyKings.com Forum Index -> Baseball -> League Talk All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: