HobbyKings.com - Only the Elite
FAQ Search Staff Members Groups Register Login to check PMs
Rules Login/Out Store
Twitter Facebook YouTube Blog
Suspending new member registration

Post new topic   Reply to topic       HobbyKings.com Forum Index -> Site Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deekin
SITE ADMIN

Topics: 979
Feedback Score: 88

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:50 pm    Post subject: Suspending new member registration Reply with quote

Because a particular banned member keeps coming back, I have turned off new member registration on the site. If you know of anyone that would like to join the forum please PM me, and I can manually set them up, but if it is for a previously banned member, your account may be in jeopardy as well. I have sent an email to the internet service I believe this member uses and from what I have heard, they will be able to forward my inquiry to the security team. I am sorry for the inconvenience but this is something I am forced to do at this point.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

-joe
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
deekin
SITE ADMIN

Topics: 979
Feedback Score: 88

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reactivated Register link but it will send me an email instead of going to the registration page, so I will manually create accounts.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic       HobbyKings.com Forum Index -> Site Announcements All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: