HobbyKings.com - Only the Elite
FAQ Search Staff Members Groups Register Login to check PMs
Rules Login/Out Store
Twitter Facebook YouTube
price check pls...harden next day auto and rajon rondo

Post new topic   Reply to topic       HobbyKings.com Forum Index -> Basketball -> Hobby Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
francisco32kings
VERIFIED TRADER

Topics: 382
Feedback Score: 224

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:42 pm    Post subject: price check pls...harden next day auto and rajon rondo Reply with quote

what is market value on a james harden next day auto with stamp these days???

i turned down offers of over 600 a couple years ago....has the next day market crashed that bad??

also has rajon rondos market fell off too??? i have a lot of his high end rc year stuff that seems to have lost value...

bucket is http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n111/vwgt6232/

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU CAN HELP ME WITH MY GARCIA, TWILL, EARL CLARK OR RONDO COLLECTIONS..
****GO CARDS!!!****DOUBLE TROUBLE***GO CARDS!!!
iplumb
VERIFIED TRADER

Topics: 146
Feedback Score: 40

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

depends on the player..a Steph Curry went for $911 yesterday in BGS 9 grade.....Rondo market has softened somewhat also.....
thenwhatjk

Topics: 497
Feedback Score: 51

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah you definitely should have taken the 600. I feel like the one that the Australian dude whose name escapes me, he was at like 300-350 on it and it wasn't movinf
GoldenBoy23
VERIFIED TRADER

Topics: 75
Feedback Score: 15

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harden doesnt have the appeal and market like curry youd be lucky to get around $250-350
VERIFIED TRADER

Topics: 635
Feedback Score: 140

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sold a harden off ebay last month for 225 and was very happy with it
VERIFIED TRADER

Topics: 146
Feedback Score: 40

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and it sucks that he doesnt have the appeal of some of the other players in the league as he is playing MVP caliber ball right now........I'm sitting on a bunch of Harden rc stuff (higher end) and the market is not showing him any love......... Curry stuff is double and triple the price of Harden.....
lietuva_labas
VERIFIED TRADER

Topics: 316
Feedback Score: 39

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also think Harden has one of the worst attitudes, he's probably at the bottom of my list of NBA players I'd like to have a beer with. He'd probably say I was drinking it wrong or something.
Randy
VERIFIED TRADER

Topics: 511
Feedback Score: 17

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To me, Westbrook is the biggest ****** in the NBA, but his cards still sell well even if he loses, but is a ball hog. I think it is just about perspective. To me, I would rather have a player who isn't a ****** who can put up decent numbers. For example, I would rather put money in Klay Thompson than "Good execution".........I saw a game last week where Westbrook missed a layup and walked up the court on defense. That made me throw up in my mouth. I guess I look at the whole package. If Westbrook had the fan appeal that Curry did, then maybe my buying might be different. Was he a ****** at UCLA???
lietuva_labas
VERIFIED TRADER

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
To me, Westbrook is the biggest ****** in the NBA, but his cards still sell well even if he loses, but is a ball hog. I think it is just about perspective. To me, I would rather have a player who isn't a ****** who can put up decent numbers. For example, I would rather put money in Klay Thompson than "Good execution".........I saw a game last week where Westbrook missed a layup and walked up the court on defense. That made me throw up in my mouth. I guess I look at the whole package. If Westbrook had the fan appeal that Curry did, then maybe my buying might be different. Was he a ****** at UCLA???

Randy westbrook is also on my not gonna have a beer with list above harden and dwight, probably wouldn't with garnett either, well maybe when he played in minnesota (he wasn't a jerk then)
Randy
VERIFIED TRADER

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lietuva_labas wrote:
Randy wrote:

Randy westbrook is also on my not gonna have a beer with list above harden and dwight, probably wouldn't with garnett either, well maybe when he played in minnesota (he wasn't a jerk then)

Nick, I don't blame you. We should make a list of those we wouldn't have a beer with in the NBA..........everyone on your list, so far, are also on my list..........
lietuva_labas
VERIFIED TRADER

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
lietuva_labas wrote:
Randy wrote:

Nick, I don't blame you. We should make a list of those we wouldn't have a beer with in the NBA..........everyone on your list, so far, are also on my list..........

I understand this is basketball talk, but can I get an amen on no beers with anyone on the seahawks, such an ignorant cocky bunch. minus russell wilson (he actually seems cool)
Randy
VERIFIED TRADER

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lietuva_labas wrote:
Randy wrote:
lietuva_labas wrote:
Randy wrote:

I understand this is basketball talk, but can I get an amen on no beers with anyone on the seahawks, such an ignorant cocky bunch. minus russell wilson (he actually seems cool)

Can I get an amen that someone paid someone to make the call to pass from the 2 yard line????
Post new topic   Reply to topic       HobbyKings.com Forum Index -> Basketball -> Hobby Talk All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: