HobbyKings.com - Only the Elite
FAQ Search Staff Members Groups Register Login to check PMs
Rules Login/Out Store
Twitter Facebook YouTube Blog
My Box is Super, but my collection still isn't Certified!

Post new topic   Reply to topic       HobbyKings.com Forum Index -> Hockey -> Hobby Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joesakic19xx
VERIFIED TRADER

Topics: 107
Feedback Score: 30

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:50 pm    Post subject: My Box is Super, but my collection still isn't Certified! Reply with quote

Howdy Guys, not a whole lot to show off this time around, but I felt as if I had to put one up, as I had a little bit of spare time. I still have a few items incoming, but the bulk of the cards are in. Finally got my redemptions in from Panini, which i've been anxiously waiting on for the past few weeks! Without further ado, here is the haul.... MY FIRST Hockey Show and Tell on H.I. if i'm not mistaken lol....Let's get this section BUSY!!!

Firstly, I completed a deal with Pacadie on H.I. ... I've made a handful of deals with him over the years, going back to the Beckett days. Managed to snag a bunch of Leafs cards, including a Berezin which I didn't have, so that's a plus. I didn't scan all of them, but these are the hilights!

Next...

I've been meaning to get one of these for a while now, so I finally manned up and grabbed it, it being graded is a bonus, as I was looking for a raw copy..

.... and if you knew about my collecting habits, I'm sure you can tell who the next slew of cards are of....

^^
/99

^^
/5

^^
/25

^^
/25

^^
/5

1/1

A HUGE thanks to Ken (re-ac-tor) on H.I. for messaging me about the Grabovski Superbox 1/1. He saw it on eBay.ca and figured that I hadn't seen it yet. I use eBay.com as my default browser, but for some reason the card didn't show up on the US site. If it wasn't for him, I would've never seen the card most likely.

Thanks for the look, and comments are appreciated. As always, if you have any Grabovski's or Bargnani , please message me!!!

Take care!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic       HobbyKings.com Forum Index -> Hockey -> Hobby Talk All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: