HobbyKings.com - Only the Elite
FAQ Search Staff Members Groups Register Login to check PMs
Rules Login/Out Store
Twitter Facebook YouTube Blog
11-12 Panini Rookie Anthology W/Pics, Video, Contest to Come

Post new topic   Reply to topic       HobbyKings.com Forum Index -> Hockey -> Hobby Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Juan Dixon Collector

Topics: 1281
Feedback Score: 23

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:23 pm    Post subject: 11-12 Panini Rookie Anthology W/Pics, Video, Contest to Come Reply with quote

So I've fallen a little behind on posting this break on here but will try to do a more timely job in the future.

When Deek brought me back on staff he asked if I'd be willing to do the Hockey Breaks and Reviews of the products that we get from Panini. Being the team player of course I would, then he told me he wanted it done on video too...oy so I went and bought a webcam and now when I do the site breaks I'll be recording them.

I hope you guys are at least mildly entertained by the videos. If Deek's okay with it I'm going to link the reviews to my blog since that's where I posted it initially. Also what I try to bring in my recaps/reviews is provide all the information I can about the product with pictures to give you guys a better idea of what can be pulled. Any critiques you guys have to make the break videos more enjoyable (outside of telling me to shut up with the commentary) would be helpful moving forward as these really were my first attempts at breaking. We will be holding a contest at some point in the near future for the hits in each product. I just want to come up with an idea first.

Recap of 2011-12 Panini Rookie Anthology

Our Break = C

Overall Potential of Product = A

Make sure to check out the other two threads as I also reviewed Contenders and Pinnacle
Post new topic   Reply to topic       HobbyKings.com Forum Index -> Hockey -> Hobby Talk All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: