HobbyKings.com - Only the Elite
FAQ Search Staff Members Groups Register Login to check PMs
Rules Login/Out Store
Twitter Facebook YouTube
Tradebait Giveaway Contest - got jokes?

Post new topic   Reply to topic       HobbyKings.com Forum Index -> Basketball -> Hobby Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
can I be a mod too?
VERIFIED TRADER

Topics: 509
Feedback Score: 55

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:48 am    Post subject: Tradebait Giveaway Contest - got jokes? Reply with quote

I am preparing to move and thinning out the collection just a bit, and have a stack of tradebait to give away... If you're looking for some random 1/1, autos, GU, numbered and rookies then this is your lucky day!

To enter - post a joke - funniest joke wins. Doesn't have to be original, but does have to be within the rules of HK (swearing, adult topics, etc are out). I'll end the contest on Sunday and will announce the winner. Enjoy and hopefully this will help spread some laughs - I'll start with a Mitch Hedburg joke:

"One time I went to a craft fair, and I see a jar of jellybeans, it said “Guess how many jellybeans are in the jar, and you win a prize.” Aw, come on, man. Let me just have some. I’ll tell you what, you guess how many I want, if you said “a handful” you are right. "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAHiHJ2AhYE&feature=youtu.be&t=11m24s
Randy
VERIFIED TRADER

Topics: 511
Feedback Score: 17

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:11 am    Post subject: Re: Tradebait Giveaway Contest - got jokes? Reply with quote

cardhussluh wrote:
I am preparing to move and thinning out the collection just a bit, and have a stack of tradebait to give away... If you're looking for some random 1/1, autos, GU, numbered and rookies then this is your lucky day!

To enter - post a joke - funniest joke wins. Doesn't have to be original, but does have to be within the rules of HK (swearing, adult topics, etc are out). I'll end the contest on Sunday and will announce the winner. Enjoy and hopefully this will help spread some laughs - I'll start with a Mitch Hedburg joke:

"One time I went to a craft fair, and I see a jar of jellybeans, it said “Guess how many jellybeans are in the jar, and you win a prize.” Aw, come on, man. Let me just have some. I’ll tell you what, you guess how many I want, if you said “a handful” you are right. "

A guy walks into a cardshop and says, "I am interested in buying some cards" and the owner says, "O.k. let me get my Beckett"..............

Now, THAT'S FUNNY STUFF RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!!!!

Randy
kukocitb
MUST SEND FIRST ON ALL TRANSACTIONS

Topics: 35
Feedback Score: 3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A grasshopper walks into a bar. The bartender says did you know there is a drink named after you? The grasshopper says there is a drink named Bill?

If everyone has heard that before my bad.

Wantlist: http://www.hobbykings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=139923&highlight=
coolest_of_the_best
MUST SEND FIRST, IF SELLING

Topics: 50
Feedback Score: 8

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a faculty meeting at one prestigious university. As the leaders of the university were discussing some important school matters, an angel suddenly appeared. The angel spoke to one of the deans and told him that in return for his unselfish and exemplary behavior, God would reward him with his choice of: 1.) an endless supply of money 2.) infinite wisdom or 3.) strikingly good looks.

Without hesitating, the dean selected "infinite wisdom."

“Done and granted!” said the angel, who then disappeared in a cloud of smoke and a bolt of lightning. When the angel left, everyone turned toward the dean, who was sitting stunned and surrounded by a faint halo of light.

After a time of silence, one of his colleagues whispered, “Say something.”

The dean then looked at everyone, shook his head, and said, “I should have taken the money.”

Very Happy
VERIFIED TRADER

Topics: 635
Feedback Score: 140

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:43 am    Post subject: Re: Tradebait Giveaway Contest - got jokes? Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
cardhussluh wrote:

"A man asked Paul for a price on a card, and he responded with a reasonable number."

Gets me every time!

A guy walks into a cardshop and says, "I am interested in buying some cards" and the owner says, "O.k. let me get my Beckett"..............

Now, THAT'S FUNNY STUFF RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!!!!

Randy

VERIFIED TRADER

Topics: 313
Feedback Score: 18

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why did Darth Maul cross the road?

To get to the dark side....
KG Jersey number #21/ count:

>>>>>>>>>>>201<<<<<<<<<<<

http://www.tc-collector.com/ljandkg_200/Collection/the-kevin-garnett-21-collection_1/Album-Details.html

duron
MUST SEND FIRST ON ALL TRANSACTIONS

Topics: 1
Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kim and Kanye celebrated their baby Northwest's 1 year birthday by throwing a big party with jugglers, a bouncy house, and a ferris wheel. The bad news is that Northwest is a baby, so it doesn't know what the f*** is going on.
byronscott4ever
VERIFIED TRADER

Topics: 795
Feedback Score: 21

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill and Fred are horsing around with a pistol and it goes off, striking Bill in the chest. Bill goes down in a bloody heap and Fred freaks out. He gets out his phone and calls 911 and says "We were goofing around and Bill was shot and I need help, I'm pretty sure he's dead." The operator calms Fred down and says she needs his help. She says "You first have to make sure he's actually dead" so Fred says hold on, there's a muffled shot, then Fred gets back on the phone and says "Okay, now what?"

Always looking for Byron Scott jersey numbered cards (4/xxxx), 1/1 cards and plates (and you can always ask about any cards)
Byron Scott speaking about me on "The Byron Scott Show"
4/7/11 ..."This is a good friend of mine."
1/5/12 ..."Paul's a friend"
Email me at:
byronscott4ever@yahoo.com
can I be a mod too?
VERIFIED TRADER

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excited to see some jokes, I'm going to wait and go through them all at once and see if my sides can keep from splitting Smile
Juan Dixon Collector

Topics: 1281
Feedback Score: 23

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depitydog....its a joke and a punchline in one
ewilkens
VERIFIED TRADER

Topics: 271
Feedback Score: 98

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two buddies, Bill and Jeff, are out golfing. On the 13th hole Jeff slices his tee shot into the woods. While he's looking for his ball he decides to relieve himself and take a leak. As he doing that a rattlesnake appears out of nowhere and bites Jeff on his man parts. Jeff screams out in pain and Bill comes running over to see what's wrong.
Jeff yells, "A snake bit me on my man parts, go to the clubhouse and get help!"
So Bill sprints all the way to the clubhouse. There's a doctor in there, and he says it's very simple. You just need to suck the venom out of the wound.
So Bill takes off and sprints all the way back to Jeff. Jeff asks "So what did they say?"

Bill says, "They said you're going to die."

International Shipping is difficult for me, so please inform me if you're overseas before negotiating for any of my cards

I trade by PV (personal value) it combines BV, SV and how much I really want the card involved.
Alexdarobot
VERIFIED TRADER

Topics: 208
Feedback Score: 106

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:33 pm    Post subject: WILL SMITH Reply with quote

How do you find WILL SMITH in the Snow?

Look for FRESH PRINTS!!!. . . . sound out you'll get it. (FRESH PRINCE of bel air for those that need the spoiler)
Iverson_Fan
VERIFIED TRADER

Topics: 166
Feedback Score: 35

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats brown and rhymes with snoop?

Dr. Dre!

IverCards

http://s235.photobucket.com/albums/ee238/Iverson_Fan_3/

"Stevie Wonder hustler, cant see yourself touchin' them keys" - Cardi

QUOTE OF THE YEAR: "[Rajon Rondo] is a top 10 point gaurd of all time" - Showtime Lakers

Showtime Lakers: No you didnt lol.
can I be a mod too?
VERIFIED TRADER

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone for playing, it was a tough one but I'm going with..

byronscott4ever wrote:
Bill and Fred are horsing around with a pistol and it goes off, striking Bill in the chest. Bill goes down in a bloody heap and Fred freaks out. He gets out his phone and calls 911 and says "We were goofing around and Bill was shot and I need help, I'm pretty sure he's dead." The operator calms Fred down and says she needs his help. She says "You first have to make sure he's actually dead" so Fred says hold on, there's a muffled shot, then Fred gets back on the phone and says "Okay, now what?"

Please pm your addy Smile
can I be a mod too?
VERIFIED TRADER

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I must say I laughed at all of them, y'all rule.

Post new topic   Reply to topic       HobbyKings.com Forum Index -> Basketball -> Hobby Talk All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: