HobbyKings.com - Only the Elite
FAQ Search Staff Members Groups Register Login to check PMs
Rules Login/Out Store
Twitter Facebook YouTube
So I started a Patreon where you could win a Dr. J auto...

Post new topic   Reply to topic       HobbyKings.com Forum Index -> Basketball -> Hobby Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
illadef5
VERIFIED TRADER

Topics: 548
Feedback Score: 37

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 3:24 am    Post subject: So I started a Patreon where you could win a Dr. J auto... Reply with quote

Hey everybody, it's been a minute. Hope all is good and well. I can't believe that gif in my signature still works...

Anyways, after years of working as EIC at the sneaker blog Kicks On Fire, I decided to break off on my own and start a network of videos and podcasts through Patreon, which will include some card videos. Check it out here: https://www.patreon.com/ezyville

So the draw of signing up is you could win bits and pieces of my collection via a monthly drawing, because honestly I have so much stuff that my house is practically drowning in sneakers, cards, and a bunch of other stuff and if I can't enjoy them, they should go to places that will while also building awareness for my new thing...

For the month of June, there will be three drawings for a BAIT-exclusive Kobe Bryant Funko Pop, a pair of adidas Ultra Boost 3.0 Silver (size 11 because I'm a size 11), and most importantly to everybody here, a Dr. J Exquisite Kicks autograph /15 that I got directly from UD a few years ago but never got around to doing a giveaway for it until now. If you sign up for the "Zillion" Tier, you'll have a chance to win the Dr. J or the Kobe. I have one verified subscriber so far, haha, so if you sign up now, you have a 50/50 shot of getting the Dr. J or the Kobe...

[/URL]

Sign up before June 1st to qualify for the June 10th drawing. Every month I'll have different drawings so this won't be the only you'll have a chance at winning in time...

Post new topic   Reply to topic       HobbyKings.com Forum Index -> Basketball -> Hobby Talk All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: