HobbyKings.com - Only the Elite
FAQ Search Staff Members Groups Register Login to check PMs
Rules Login/Out Store
Twitter Facebook YouTube
Ebay Returns.... F*CK

Post new topic   Reply to topic       HobbyKings.com Forum Index -> Basketball -> Hobby Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BallinSon
MUST SEND FIRST ON ALL TRANSACTIONS

Topics: 17
Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:55 am    Post subject: Ebay Returns.... F*CK Reply with quote

Around Christmas I was extorted out of a bunch Giannis Prizm rookie cards. The buyer of the lot of 35 cards claimed one of the cards was damaged, which it wasn't. The pictures on my listing clearly showed it wasn't damaged but eBay sided with the buyer anyway (who I might add was sending me offers from 2 new accounts). I included a bunch of freebies in the lot that totaled about $250 so I didn't want to give a return knowing I wouldn't be getting everything back that I sent him. So I offered him a huge refund and he made out like a bandit.

Now, I open my ebay today and see I've got another return requested. This time for a Kristaps Porzingis Revolution Galactic RC. The buyer claims, "This is the base card you sent me worth about $2.00. Not the Galactic like you advertised. Please advise the address so i can send this card back asap! thank you". If anyone knows Galactics from the first year, they don't explicitly say "Galactic" on them and they are not serial numbered. Here is the card in question:

I'm nervous offering a return because I'm thinking he's going to f*ck me by sending me back a base card. Does anyone have any experience with returns? What happens when I end up getting just the base card back? Do I become a recluse and completely avoid the liars, thieves, and filth of society or is there a better way of not getting bent over a barrel? Will eBay ever side with the seller? Holy f*ck, man. It's getting crazy.

Please, any insight is greatly appreciated. Also I'll take any future selling tips anyone wants to give me.
AbraCalabro

Topics: 34
Feedback Score: 4

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would just message him and prove to him that the card sent was in fact the galactic by showing him examples of other galactics with the same exclusion of the word galactic. If you can find examples of graded galactic cards that might work in case he tries to squeeze it in dry, maybe eBay will side with you then, I don't know. Maybe have him send you a pic of the card he "received" because if he shows you proof he got the card you listed and you prove to eBay that it's in fact a galactic, your chances are better.

Of course he might be reading this post at which point he might do the ol' switcheroo...and then your only hope is to send me a Shawn Kemp Gold Prizm and God will bless you for your kindness.

These are two separate buyers, right?

If all else fails, drive to his house, throw him to the ground and stomp his nuts until he can't physically cry anymore.

P.S. Oh yeah, block his donkey so he doesn't purchase any of your items in the future.

High Priest of the Yinkaholics Revival
BallinSon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AbraCalabro wrote:
I would just message him and prove to him that the card sent was in fact the galactic by showing him examples of other galactics with the same exclusion of the word galactic. If you can find examples of graded galactic cards that might work in case he tries to squeeze it in dry, maybe eBay will side with you then, I don't know. Maybe have him send you a pic of the card he "received" because if he shows you proof he got the card you listed and you prove to eBay that it's in fact a galactic, your chances are better.

Of course he might be reading this post at which point he might do the ol' switcheroo...and then your only hope is to send me a Shawn Kemp Gold Prizm and God will bless you for your kindness.

These are two separate buyers, right?

If all else fails, drive to his house, throw him to the ground and stomp his nuts until he can't physically cry anymore.

P.S. Oh yeah, block his donkey so he doesn't purchase any of your items in the future.

Don't let this go to your head or nothing but I'm happy to see you post, dawg. Reading your posts always make me feel a little better.

Just got these two messages today:

"The seller advertised this item was a galactic version of this particular trading card. They say the words galactic on the back. However this one does not say the words galactic so therefor it is not what i purchased. I would like to send it back for a full refund. Please let me know if i can be any more assistance."

"I know what it is man. I buy these all the time. The galactic's say galactic on the back of the card! Either you are trying to commit fraud or you are mis informed. Either way i need to send it back for a full refund and you need to make sure you do not false advertise it again"

Holy f*ck, man. Getting called a liar by a God damned f*cking liar. Pretty good. Nothing better than dealing with a know nothing f*cktard. This is beyond frustrating to me. It couldn't be that he's returning it because ol Porzingis tore his ACL a couple days after i sold it could it? It's f*cking ridiculous.

And boy, if this f*g sends me back a f*cking base card I will be livid. I got a theory that if people still had the fear of getting both eyes buttoned up for being as*holes there'd be a whole lot more accountability today.

And yes, Calabro, they was two different buyers. I got about a 20% rate right now of being scammed on my sales. And be careful what you say on the internet, bud. Although there would be nothing more just than stomping his balls and turning him into the little girl that he carries himself as, we must take into consideration the other thieves and scoundrels whose feelings may be hurt.

I'll update as soon as I get a card back. Let's all hope it's my Porzingis Galactic and not a base card.
AbraCalabro

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BallinSon wrote:

Don't let this go to your head or nothing but I'm happy to see you post, dawg. Reading your posts always make me feel a little better.

BallinSon wrote:
Just got these two messages today:

"The seller advertised this item was a galactic version of this particular trading card. They say the words galactic on the back. However this one does not say the words galactic so therefor it is not what i purchased. I would like to send it back for a full refund. Please let me know if i can be any more assistance."

"I know what it is man. I buy these all the time. The galactic's say galactic on the back of the card! Either you are trying to commit fraud or you are mis informed. Either way i need to send it back for a full refund and you need to make sure you do not false advertise it again"

Holy f*ck, man. Getting called a liar by a God damned f*cking liar. Pretty good. Nothing better than dealing with a know nothing f*cktard. This is beyond frustrating to me. It couldn't be that he's returning it because ol Porzingis tore his ACL a couple days after i sold it could it? It's f*cking ridiculous.

And boy, if this f*g sends me back a f*cking base card I will be livid. I got a theory that if people still had the fear of getting both eyes buttoned up for being as*holes there'd be a whole lot more accountability today.

And yes, Calabro, they was two different buyers. I got about a 20% rate right now of being scammed on my sales. And be careful what you say on the internet, bud. Although there would be nothing more just than stomping his balls and turning him into the little girl that he carries himself as, we must take into consideration the other thieves and scoundrels whose feelings may be hurt.

I'll update as soon as I get a card back. Let's all hope it's my Porzingis Galactic and not a base card.

I hope he's just misinformed and sends the right card back. But I have to wonder why he bid on the card in the first place if he was "able to tell it's not a Galactic". Keep us posted and if he scams you, put his information out there so others can block him.

As for other thieves and scoundrels, they can (figuratively speaking of course) suck my balls, I would love to hurt their feelings...I'd also love to watch someone stomp their collective nuts while I watch, eating popcorn and laughing and probably pointing at them while I laugh. I'd do the stomping myself, but then I can't eat popcorn without spilling some at the same time.

Are you able to make him return it first, CONFIRM it's the right card and THEN offer the cash return? Also check out his feedback and see if he has been buying Galactic cards and what kind of feedback he's been leaving people in general. Actually it would be great if it's due to a player injury, if he thinks the card is not worth holding on to now he might just send it back.

BallinSon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know he ain't misinformed but I better get my card back. The f*ckhead's pulling something. Everyone is smarter than the system these days. Seems everyone's got some sweet gig in one way or another. It's good. $20 trillion later and it leads me to believe everything is by design. And if it ain't by design then we got a lot of people making decisions for us who have no clue what the idea of a dollar is. Incentive is all in the wrong place.

But, good news, after all this hypothetical nut stomping there will only be a handful of single fellers left in this country. Good odds for Calabro and Ballinson to find a lady friend. AlexDaRobot too.

And no, I didn't see I had a return requested til a couple days ago. He made a case a few weeks ago. I didn't check my seller thing because I didn't have anything for sale. I am not very good at the interweb stuff. Ebay took my money a week ago or so I guess. Can't see anything he's bought but I did find he was rampant in the fraud circle. Here's a thread from blowout a couple weeks ago:

Web Page Name

Stay away from the eagleschamp screen name. Also stay away from 'wiggins2lavine' and 'butler2wiggins' and any variation of 'T-wolvesplayer2T-wolvesplayer'. That loser is another internet tough guy f*ggot.

Just want my card back.
Umi
VERIFIED TRADER

Topics: 203
Feedback Score: 49

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I empathize with your post. Seems scamming is on the up and up. Hope you get your card back.
BallinSon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umi wrote:
I empathize with your post. Seems scamming is on the up and up. Hope you get your card back.

Thank you very much, sir. It makes me feel better somehow knowing you guys too have to deal with the scammers that overwhelmingly come from my generation.

I don't think I'm gonna use ebay for selling anymore. Boy, they are promoting theft with their buyer is always right policy. Maybe Natalie Turner will create a new and more honest auction house for us fellers.

I hope I get my card back too, but from my experience I'm just gonna bite my lip and take my f*cking. Whatever.
AbraCalabro

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so...what happened?

BigZigBuysSellsJordan

Topics: 118
Feedback Score: 1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ABRA CALABRO
BallinSon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bless his soul.

AbraCalabro

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigZigBuysSellsJordan wrote:
ABRA CALABRO

big.

zig.

BOOM!

BallinSon wrote:
Bless his soul.

I take back everything I said. Except for the part where you should get that Kemp Gold Prizm over to me in exchange for some Trident Gum and a couple 8x10 nude photos...the photos are not of me, but I will sign them.

BallinSon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AbraCalabro wrote:

I take back everything I said. Except for the part where you should get that Kemp Gold Prizm over to me in exchange for some Trident Gum and a couple 8x10 nude photos...the photos are not of me, but I will sign them.

You need another break.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       HobbyKings.com Forum Index -> Basketball -> Hobby Talk All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: