HobbyKings.com - Only the Elite
FAQ Search Staff Members Groups Register Login to check PMs
Rules Login/Out Store
Twitter Facebook YouTube
Yo Calabro

Post new topic   Reply to topic       HobbyKings.com Forum Index -> Basketball -> Hobby Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BallinSon
MUST SEND FIRST ON ALL TRANSACTIONS

Topics: 17
Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:39 pm    Post subject: Yo Calabro Reply with quote

There she is. Beauty card, beauty price.

KEMP PRIZM GOLD
BallinSon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's up for auction now. Let me know where your heads at. I'm gonna take her if you ain't.
BallinSon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a reminder about my copy:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmMT0ZbNOHY[/youtube]
AbraCalabro

Topics: 34
Feedback Score: 4

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao

nah man that's all you, I don't want graded cards

edit: plz win this auction so you can move your ungraded one to me in the future thnx Cool

High Priest of the Yinkaholics Revival
BallinSon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AbraCalabro wrote:
lmao

edit: plz win this auction so you can move your ungraded one to me in the future thnx Cool

Yyyyyyyallllrighty then. I'll put in what I'm comfortable with.

I'd love to add that 10 label to my pile dump pic. Beckett must've ordered 10:1 on the 9.5's versus 10's from the label company. I reckon they must've got the '10 Auto' tags thrown in for free.

And no, bud, like Eddie Murphy said, you better get that taste out your mouth. I sold the biggest hit I will ever pull in my life a long time ago and I think about it every day. I ain't selling my sick pulls anymore.
AbraCalabro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BallinSon wrote:
AbraCalabro wrote:
lmao

Yyyyyyyallllrighty then. I'll put in what I'm comfortable with.

I'd love to add that 10 label to my pile dump pic. Beckett must've ordered 10:1 on the 9.5's versus 10's from the label company. I reckon they must've got the '10 Auto' tags thrown in for free.

And no, bud, like Eddie Murphy said, you better get that taste out your mouth. I sold the biggest hit I will ever pull in my life a long time ago and I think about it every day. I ain't selling my sick pulls anymore.

Sounds good, just let me know as soon as you get the BGS 10 in so we can work out a deal on your current copy. Cool

BigZigBuysSellsJordan

Topics: 118
Feedback Score: 1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abra, why not just win it and bust it out of the case?
AbraCalabro

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigZigBuysSellsJordan wrote:

Honestly that's probably what I'd do under normal circumstances, assuming it didn't get shilled near the end or get too high otherwise, but the problem is I have less money to spend on cards this year so far. At the moment I don't have nearly enough to make a play at that card which is inconveniently graded so high and I don't know if I want to overpay for something just because it's graded, which means I'm also (over)paying for the privileged hassle of cracking it out. I'm sure there will be another opportunity down the line and if it shows up again for a good price, then I'll grab it, otherwise I'll just continue to remind ballinson how much he wants to sell me his.

BallinSon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AbraCalabro wrote:
BigZigBuysSellsJordan wrote:

Honestly that's probably what I'd do under normal circumstances, assuming it didn't get shilled near the end or get too high otherwise, but the problem is I have less money to spend on cards this year so far. At the moment I don't have nearly enough to make a play at that card which is inconveniently graded so high and I don't know if I want to overpay for something just because it's graded, which means I'm also (over)paying for the privileged hassle of cracking it out. I'm sure there will be another opportunity down the line and if it shows up again for a good price, then I'll grab it, otherwise I'll just continue to remind ballinson how much he wants to sell me his.

Well I just went to throw my bid up and I see she's already higher than $50.

I was so looking forward to responding to all of Calabro's posts with a picture of my doubles:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZYryyA28go[/youtube]
BallinSon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much did it end up selling for anyway? I can't find it. Did he pull it before it ended?
AbraCalabro

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SHAWN-KEMP-2013-14-PANINI-PRIZM-GOLD-2-10-BGS-10-PRISTINE-SONICS-/352320202883?hash=item5207eba883%3Ag%3A9OsAAOSwKvJavvZp&nma=true&si=%252FDIf15xFwILBPNfPw9j7UV1rT24%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

81 dollars!!! Can't wait for a raw copy to show up so I can get it cheaper, holy **** this outcome is actually great.

BallinSon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AbraCalabro wrote:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/SHAWN-KEMP-2013-14-PANINI-PRIZM-GOLD-2-10-BGS-10-PRISTINE-SONICS-/352320202883?hash=item5207eba883%3Ag%3A9OsAAOSwKvJavvZp&nma=true&si=%252FDIf15xFwILBPNfPw9j7UV1rT24%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

81 dollars!!! Can't wait for a raw copy to show up so I can get it cheaper, holy **** this outcome is actually great.

If I remember right the last raw one sold for sixty some odd. There must be a ton of reign man guys because a Hakeem sold for 20 bucks a few months ago that I forgot to put a bid on. Pretty good.
AbraCalabro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BallinSon wrote:
AbraCalabro wrote:

If I remember right the last raw one sold for sixty some odd. There must be a ton of reign man guys because a Hakeem sold for 20 bucks a few months ago that I forgot to put a bid on. Pretty good.

Maybe. Honestly, there aren't that many Kemp guys I have actually encountered. The only ones I've encountered are berlinersammler and m4yh3m and one ex-kemp collector. I have heard there is one additional collector in Europe and also one in Italy, but never interacted with either one. Perhaps there are more out there in the wild that just don't post on forums.

I can't believe that a Hakeem went for 20, but there aren't many guys that collect him either that I've heard of, that's nuts! 20 bucks is a great price.

BallinSon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the cases I busted only had one gold and the best case had four but they was turds across the board.

I got my Bird for $50 and my AI for $65.
berlinersammler
MUST SEND FIRST, IF SELLING

Topics: 5
Feedback Score: 5

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AbraCalabro wrote:
Honestly, there aren't that many Kemp guys I have actually encountered. The only ones I've encountered are berlinersammler and m4yh3m and one ex-kemp collector. I have heard there is one additional collector in Europe and also one in Italy, but never interacted with either one. Perhaps there are more out there in the wild that just don't post on forums.

Yeah I know our italian collector very well. He collects everything official and is by far the biggest Kemp collector #1, I'm #2.
He's interested at my PMG Green, but I still keep it. Smile

Then I know 2 other collectors in germany, reignmanprice4025 (over 1000 cards) and disco-jupp (only high-end).
And "Dee91", he could be russian.

It looks like some Kemp collectors sell their collection on eBay, like "lb_deftonesfan" or sometimes "m4yh3m1" too.
AbraCalabro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

berlinersammler wrote:
AbraCalabro wrote:
Honestly, there aren't that many Kemp guys I have actually encountered. The only ones I've encountered are berlinersammler and m4yh3m and one ex-kemp collector. I have heard there is one additional collector in Europe and also one in Italy, but never interacted with either one. Perhaps there are more out there in the wild that just don't post on forums.

Yeah I know our italian collector very well. He collects everything official and is by far the biggest Kemp collector #1, I'm #2.
He's interested at my PMG Green, but I still keep it. Smile

Then I know 2 other collectors in germany, reignmanprice4025 (over 1000 cards) and disco-jupp (only high-end).
And "Dee91", he could be russian.

It looks like some Kemp collectors sell their collection on eBay, like "lb_deftonesfan" or sometimes "m4yh3m1" too.

Hi berlinersammler, long time no talk. By the way check your PM soon, I'm going to send you a link to a card you may still be searching for.

I always thought you were the number 1 guy until you told me about the Italian collector, but I don't believe I have ever interacted with him. I wonder how many 1/1 cards he has??? Do you know if he has any from the 90s? You can PM me if you want.

ReignmanPrince I know of as well, I think he is on blowout and Dee91 I have seen before, but not disco-jupp. M4yh3m I also know, but deftonesfan is not on any forum as far as I know. A lot of guys seem to only collect big cards instead of everything, I think it's more interesting to see all cards collected including the low end stuff, not just high end, because then it becomes repetitive and it's the same cards you see over and over again. Overall not many major Kemp collectors in the world from what I have seen.

Post new topic   Reply to topic       HobbyKings.com Forum Index -> Basketball -> Hobby Talk All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: