HobbyKings.com - Only the Elite
FAQ Search Staff Members Groups Register Login to check PMs
Rules Login/Out Store
Twitter Facebook YouTube Blog
Kazmir signed MLB baseball tonight in person!

Post new topic   Reply to topic       HobbyKings.com Forum Index -> Baseball -> League Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cb434
VERIFIED TRADER

Topics: 200
Feedback Score: 14

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:27 pm    Post subject: Kazmir signed MLB baseball tonight in person! Reply with quote

Hey guys,

Kind of a cool thing and thought I would share. Kazmir was scheduled for one Triple A rehab start before rejoining the Rays later this week or next and it just so happened to be here in my area. I went tonight to see the Durham Bulls play the Pawtucket Red Sox. Also just so happens that Clay Buckholz was the opposing pitcher. I got there about an hour early and its very easy to just stand right beside the Buls dugout and wait for whomever you want to sign. The game started at 7pm and at about 6:30, Kazmir came out to warm up and stopped to sign for a few of us. I ended up getting an official MLB baseball signed right on the sweet spot. I thought this was cool just because he had only the one Triple A rehab game and I was lucky enough to be there. I've also managed to get David Price on 3 MLB baseballs during his short time here with the Bulls this season too.

Sorry for the long read!
cb434

Topics: 1281
Feedback Score: 23

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job Chad. I'm a huge Kazmir fan. I love going to Bulls games, my aunt's work has tickets right behind the Bulls dugout but never got autos in the few games I've made it to because the fam takes their time getting there
Post new topic   Reply to topic       HobbyKings.com Forum Index -> Baseball -> League Talk All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: